TRACKLIST:
CD 1
1. You Raise Me Up - Secret Garden
2. Unchained Melody - Il Divo
3. If Tomorrow Never Comes - Ronan Keating
4. Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker, Jennifer Warnes
5. My Heart Will Go On - Jane McDonald
6. Love Is All Around - Marti Pellow
7. Come away with me - melissa elliotte, danny byrt,
dave macanany, david keary
8. Don't Dream It's Over - Donny Osmond
9. I Write The Songs - David Cassidy, Michael Smith
10. Over The Rainbow - Eva Cassidy
11. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Michael Ball
12. You'll Never Walk Alone - Katherine Jenkins
13. Somewhere - Russell Watson, Lawrence Cottle,
Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, John Lubbock
14. The Impossible Dream - Bryn Terfel, London Symphony Orchestra,
Barry Wordsworth
15. The Day That I Stop Loving You - Cliff Richard
16. I Believe - Aled Jones
17. With You I'm Born Again - Engelbert Humperdinck
18. The Best Is Yet To Come - Peter Grant
19. Stay - Beulah
20. Gulf Coast Highway - Amy Kelly

CD 2
1. Lifted - Lighthouse Family
2. Dreams - Gabrielle
3. Baby Can I Hold You - Boyzone
4. I'll Stand By You - Girls Aloud
5. Everlasting Love - Jamie Cullum
6. L'Amore Sei Tu (I Will Always Love You) - Katherine Jenkins
7. Put Your Arms Around Me - Texas
8. Father And Son - Ronan Keating, Yusuf
9. Lean On Me - Chantz
10. The living years - Russell Watson
11. I Wanna Know What Love Is - Donny Osmond
12. Say You, Say Me - Lionel Richie
13. I Have A Dream - Abba
14. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Jane McDonald
15. Wind Beneath My Wings - Michael Ball, Robin Smith, Orchestra
16. All In Love Is Fair (Se L'Amore C'รจ) - Vittorio Grigolo
17. Il Mondo - Patrizio Buanne
18. Fields Of Gold - Triniti
19. Amazing Grace - Hayley Westenra
20. What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong's Orchestra And Chorus

Download You Raise Me Up Part 1
Download You Raise Me Up Part 2
Download You Raise Me Up Part 3
Download You Raise Me Up Part 4



0 comments: