TRACKLIST:
Disc 1:
1. Winner - Dj Coolcut
2. The Way I Are - Timbaland & Keri Hilson & D.O.E.
3. Now That You Got It - Gwen Stefani
4. I Get Money - 50 Cent
5. I Luv It - Young Jeezy
6. I Got It From My Mama - Will.I.Am
7. Smack That Dirty Akon & Eminem
8. Games - Xy & Mzre
9. Ay Chico (Lengua Afuera) - Pitbull
10. Move Ya Body - Nina Sky & Jabba
11. Weh Dem A Do - Mavado
12. Don't Matter (Calypso Remix) - Akon
13. Fergalicious - Fergie & Will.I.Am
14. Throw Some D's - Rich Boy & Polow Da Don
15. This Is Why I'm Hot - Mims
16. Skull - Phrase
17. Ruff Ryders' Anthem - Dmx
18. Wouldn't Get Far - The Game
19. Make Me Better - Fabolous & Ne-yo
20. Baby Love - Nicole Scherzinger & Will.I.Am
21. Don't Feel Right - The Roots & Maimouna Youssef
22. Make A Move - Lloyd Banks
23. Stopping All Stations - Hilltop Hoods

Disc 2:
1. Because Of You - Ne-yo
2. F.R.E.S.H. - Scribe
3. Tambourine - Eve
4. U A Freak - Chingy & Mr. Collipark
5. Same Place As I - Mike Celekt
6. Don't You Want It - Ken Hell
7. Gonna Love You - Wayne Wonder
8. Pon De Replay (Full Phatt Remix) - Rihanna
9. Dat Sexy Body - Sasha & Fatman Scoop
10. Bonafide Girl - Shaggy & Rik Rok & Tony Gold
11. Like That - Memphis Bleek
12. Money In The Bank - Swizz Beatz
13. Blazin' Hot - Dj Nino Brown
14. Hip Hop Police - Chamillionaire & Slick Rick
15. Undisputed - Young Sid
16. Heat It Up - Bubba Sparxxx
17. Bounce Back - Good Fellas
18. Have A Party - Mobb Deep & 50 Cent & Nate Dogg
19. She's Like The Wind - Lumidee & Tony Sunshine
20. 2 Kinds - Pyrmont All Stars & Q-bizzi & Mike Celekt

Download Blazin' 2008 Part 1
Download Blazin' 2008 Part 2
Download Blazin' 2008 Part 3
Download Blazin' 2008 Part 4



0 comments: