TRACKLIST:
1. Set Your Goals - "Put Yo Hood Up" (Lil Jon)
2. Say Anything - "Got Your Money" (Ol' Dirty ~censored~)
3. The Secret Handshake - "I Wish!" (Skee-Lo)
4. Forever the Sickest Kids - "Men in Black" (Will Smith)
5. My American Heart - "California Love" (2Pac)
6. The Maine - "I Wanna Love You" (Akon)
7. Emanuel - "Kryptonite (I'm on It)" (Purple Ribbon All-Stars)
8. Person L - "The Seed" (The Roots)
9. The Devil Wears Prada - "Still Fly" (Big Tymers)
10. All Time Low - "Umbrella" (Rihanna)
11. Scary Kids Scaring Kids - "Notorious Thugs" (The Notorious B.I.G.)
12. The Escape Frame - "Nuthin' but a "G" Thang" (Dr. Dre)
13. Hot Rod Circuit - "Gin and Juice" (Snoop Dogg)
14. Lorene Drive - "Hey Ya!" (OutKast)
15. New Found Glory - "Tennessee" (Arrested Development)


Download Punk Goes Crunk Part 1
Download Punk Goes Crunk Part 2




0 comments: